Nucleofill (Nucleotide Treatments)
What are Polynucleotides?
Nucleofill, also known as Polynucleotide treatment, is a new range of natural polynucleotide (the base of DNA) -based bio-stimulating high-viscosity gels, formulated to protect and rejuvenate the skin. This treatment can help to repair the tissue by stimulating fibroblasts (a type of cell that contributes to the formation of connective tissue), which can then encourage the body to produce collagen and give a smoother, natural-looking skin appearance. It can repair DNA damage caused by external factors such as the sun and pollution, and internal factors such as aging and scarring. It improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and can help give the skin a more hydrated look and create a lifting effect.
Polynucleotide under-eye treatment is a brand new approach to under-eye rejuvenation. Polynucleotides offer an alternative to traditional under-eye fillers through their unique blend of rejuvenating properties, with the aim to provide a radiant and refreshed appearance by addressing various concerns such as dark under-eye circles, crow's feet, dehydrated skin, and poor under-eye circulation. Unlike tear-trough filler, Polynucleotide treatment offers numerous benefits for those seeking to improve the appearance of their under-eye area, such as brightening, smoothing, and color-correcting dark circles.
We perform Polynucleotide under eye treatment regularly in our clinic based near Ipswich, Suffolk so feel free to get in contact should you wish to book.
What can Polynucleotides Treat?
Polynucleotides are primarily used to treat under-eye concerns such as dark circles, dry skin, and fine lines. They can help refresh the under-eye area and give you a new lease of life, helping you combat under-eye 'bags' that are often extremely hard to deal with!
What are the Advantages of Polynucleotide Treatment?
- Reduce Dark Circles - One of the primary concerns for many people is the presence of dark circles under the eyes. Polynucleotides reduce the pigmentation and discoloration that contribute to the appearance of these dark circles and results show that Polynucleotide treatment can improve under-eye brightness in individuals by over 32 percent in as little as 4 weeks.
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Fine lines and wrinkles can be a source of frustration for many individuals. Polynucleotide Treatment stimulates collagen and elastin production and offers an alternative treatment to traditional dermal fillers or Botox. The improved skin elasticity reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, giving you a new lease of life and a smoother under-eye area.
- Improves Skin Elasticity - Loss of skin elasticity is a common sign of aging due to the reduction of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin, leading to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Polynucleotide Eyes promotes greater skin elasticity, restoring a more youthful and supple appearance to the under-eye area, and is proven to increase skin elasticity by 22 percent on average in just 4 weeks.
- Reduces the look of under-eye hollows - Deep tear troughs can create a tired and sunken look. While Polynucleotide Treatment does not fill out these hollows like traditional dermal tear-trough filler, the treatment does help to subtly reduce the appearance of these under eye depressions by rejuvenating the skin in this area.
Are Polynucleotides Safe?
Yes, Polynucleotide Treatment is very safe as long as it is administered by a medical professional (Doctor, Dentist, or Nurse). Whenever you are injecting in the face it carries risks but these can be minimised by having aesthetic treatments with a practitioner that has a deep knowledge of facial anatomy and has the training to support you should any side effects occur.
TIME IT TAKES TO WORK
BACK TO WORK
DURATION OF RESULTS
Up to 1 year
Commonly Asked Questions
- Skin regeneration
- Cleansing effect on the cells by increasing circulation and removing free radicals
- Deep moisturizing effect
- Firming and contouring
DISCLAIMER: ALL TREATMENTS WILL ONLY BE CARRIED OUT FOLLOWING FULL CONSULTATION AND IF YOUR ARE DEEMED MEDICALLY SUITABLE. RESULTS MAY VARY BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS DEPENDING ON FACTORS SUCH AS LIFESTYLE AND AGE AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.