Light Eyes Nucleofill / Polynucleotides
What is Light Eyes, Polynucleotide treatment?
‘Light Eyes’ has been hailed by Tatler and Vogue as “the best under-eye treatment” and we may have to agree. It is a specially formulated cocktail of hyaluronic acid, ruscosides, vitamin C, and antioxidants which is designed to improve microcirculation, cutaneous elasticity, and drainage in the periocular area. In short, this treatment is perfect if you are looking to banish dark circles, and puffiness and to rehydrate your under eye skin! The treatment will brighten the under-eye area, giving you a youthful, rested look!
£350 per session 1 session is usually sufficient but some clients may need two
Results last 6-12 months
TIME IT TAKES TO WORK
BACK TO WORK
DURATION OF RESULTS
Commonly Asked Questions
Anyone who has those problems under the eyes that make them look tired and aged, even when the rest of the face is young and youthful. Sometimes these issues are to do with ageing and the fat pads moving southwards but often they are found in very young women and are genetic and filler is not the solution. Essentially Light Eyes can solve:
- Swelling/bags above and below the eyes
- Blue/dark rings under the eyes
- Dry skin and small wrinkles, often seen in premature ageing
- Recesses under the eyes from loss of tissue elasticity
The Light Eyes Polynucleotide treatment is a mixture of naturally occurring anti-aging ingredients including:
- Hyaluronic acid – a fundamental component of connective tissue that enables the skin to maintain its form.
- Rosemary extract – An antioxidant-rich in phytolipids, useful for cutaneous (skin) repair.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) – Strong antioxidant found naturally in the body and in many plants.
- Argireline – Reduce the depth of facial wrinkles caused by the contraction of muscles.
- Fermented papaya – With high carotenoid content that slows down the process of ageing caused by free radicals.
- Chamomile extract – Anti-inflammatory and soothing action.
- Ruscus and blueberry extract – An excellent phlebotonic, increasing the venous tone and reducing the excessive permeability of capillaries.
- Vitamin C – Favours the formation of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and intracellular substances important in the anti-ageing process. Protects from free radicals and strengthens cutaneous tissues
The manufacturer recommends having 2 treatments with 2-4 weeks in between each session, in more intensive therapy cases you may have up to 4 treatments with 2-4 weeks intervals.
Nucleofill (Polynucleotides) use naturally occurring chemicals found in your body and as such side effects are usually mild and very rare.
As with any injected therapy, there are some possible side effects as a result of the injection itself.
• Bruising may occur
• Some swelling in the injection area 1-2 days
DISCLAIMER: ALL TREATMENTS WILL ONLY BE CARRIED OUT FOLLOWING FULL CONSULTATION AND IF YOUR ARE DEEMED MEDICALLY SUITABLE. RESULTS MAY VARY BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS DEPENDING ON FACTORS SUCH AS LIFESTYLE AND AGE AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.