Light Eyes Nucleofill / Polynucleotides
What is Light Eyes, Polynucleotide treatment?
TIME IT TAKES TO WORK
BACK TO WORK
DURATION OF RESULTS
Commonly Asked Questions
- Swelling/bags above and below the eyes
- Blue/dark rings under the eyes
- Dry skin and small wrinkles, often seen in premature ageing
- Recesses under the eyes from loss of tissue elasticity
- Hyaluronic acid – a fundamental component of connective tissue that enables the skin to maintain its form.
- Rosemary extract – An antioxidant-rich in phytolipids, useful for cutaneous (skin) repair.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) – Strong antioxidant found naturally in the body and in many plants.
- Argireline – Reduce the depth of facial wrinkles caused by the contraction of muscles.
- Fermented papaya – With high carotenoid content that slows down the process of ageing caused by free radicals.
- Chamomile extract – Anti-inflammatory and soothing action.
- Ruscus and blueberry extract – An excellent phlebotonic, increasing the venous tone and reducing the excessive permeability of capillaries.
- Vitamin C – Favours the formation of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and intracellular substances important in the anti-ageing process. Protects from free radicals and strengthens cutaneous tissues
DISCLAIMER: ALL TREATMENTS WILL ONLY BE CARRIED OUT FOLLOWING FULL CONSULTATION AND IF YOUR ARE DEEMED MEDICALLY SUITABLE. RESULTS MAY VARY BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS DEPENDING ON FACTORS SUCH AS LIFESTYLE AND AGE AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.